11 April 2008

A New Job Coming My Way???

That's right everybody I just got the call about ten minutes ago. Apparently someone at Lockheed-Martin was searching endlessly through resumes on Monster.com or Careerbuilder.com when they came across mine and were so impressed with it that they took a shot in the dark and gave me a ring on the phone. After talking to them for about five or ten minutes I was informed of a secret application page by "Mr. X" and told that I should go and apply there.

At first I was skeptical so I decided to do some snooping around and sure enough it was all legit so I applied. The application was pretty straight forward and asked the normal things so it wasn't to hard to fill out. It didn't have any of the odd questions like this "Have you ever had sugar, or black tar heroin?" Oh well back to the topic at hand. I after submitting my application I was informed via electronic mail that I would be receiving a phone call by Monday so we'll see. Here's hoping!

No comments: